Sunday, March 02, 2008

Leo Avanti!'s Basement Bargains 29/02/08

kosmische intro

adjustableandversatile: Avanti!
RUSSIANRitm2: synth demo
Acrylametalobenzadine: Puyo Puyo
K-O-M-I-S-C-H-E_sting
Another Stiff : Vagina Jones
Do while 2: Oval
Danger !! : Pylon !!
Crocodile: No Unauthorized
Rockets In Ursa Major (Excerpt 1): Daphne Oram
K-O-M-I-S-C-H-E_sting
I've Got My Car And My TV:Faust So Far
Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine: Flying Lizards
Axis of Ignorance (Funkstörung): Nils Petter Molvaer
Kuumuudessa: Pan Sonic
Silenzi Incessanti :Tasaday
A Walk In The Black Forest: Klaus Wunderlich
kosmische good night
Shape of Things to Come: Eberhard Schoener


kosmische radio goes out every friday night on resonance fm in london 104.4 / http://www.resonancefm.com/ at 22:30 for one hour.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home